Re: maintainer for BRD

From: Jens Axboe
Date: Tue Mar 17 2015 - 14:54:35 EST

On 03/17/2015 10:21 AM, Zwisler, Ross wrote:

Hi Jens,

The MAINTAINERS file currently has Nick Piggin listed as the maintainer
for the BRD driver, but the email address listed is dead:

The following message to <npiggin@xxxxxxxxx> was undeliverable.
The reason for the problem:
5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-"5.1.1 The email account that you
tried to reach does not exist. Please try\n5.1.1 double-checking the
recipient's email address for typos or\n5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn
more at\n5.1.1 http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=6596
rz2si2426620pab.168 - gsmtp"

It seems like patches for BRD go to Linus via your tree, correct?
Should we update MAINTAINERS so that you are listed as the maintainer of
BRD?

Yes, that's fine with me. Nick has been MIA for a number of years, so it's better to update it with a valid email than leave it stagnant. I'll apply this.

--
Jens Axboe