linux-next: manual merge of the y2038 tree with the staging tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Thu Mar 19 2015 - 02:29:42 EST

Hi Arnd,

Today's linux-next merge of the y2038 tree got a conflict in
drivers/staging/media/lirc/lirc_parallel.c between commit 8126e17f8925
("Staging: media: Remove parentheses around right side an assignment")
from the staging tree and commit 77f0cbce579d ("staging: media: lirc:
Replace timeval with ktime_t in lirc_parallel.c") from the y2038 tree.

I fixed it up (I used the y2038 tree version as that also removed the
extra parentheses) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action is
required).

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx