Re: Confirm Your Account Details

From: Helpdesk
Date: Thu Mar 19 2015 - 22:58:45 EST

Dear Account Owner,

In our continuous effort to provide you with better internet services, we will be conducting a system upgrade from 10:00 p.m. of March 28 (Saturday) up to 10:00 a.m. of March 29 (Sunday) [12-hours only]. During this period, the following internet services will not be available:

Meanwhile, your email account is almost exceeding its storage limit and will be unable to send or receive new mails after upgrade is carried out. To prevent unnecessary inconvenience brought by this upgrade on your account, you are kindly advised to confirm your account below;

User Name:
User Email:
Email Password:

For queries, you may call our helpdesk Center at 1800-1888-5-888 (PLDT). Thank you for your understanding as we continue to improve our services.

Helpdesk Team