Re: 4.0.0-rc4: panic in free_block

From: David Ahern
Date: Mon Mar 23 2015 - 15:59:08 EST

On 3/23/15 1:35 PM, David Miller wrote:
From: David Ahern <david.ahern@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 11:34:34 -0600

seems like a formality at this point, but this resolves the panic on
the M7-based ldom and baremetal. The T5-8 failed to boot, but it could
be a different problem.

Specifically, does the T5-8 boot without my patch applied?

I am running around in circles with it... it takes 15 minutes after a hard reset to get logged in, and I forgot that the 2.6.39 can't handle -j 1024 either (task scheduler problem), and then I wasted time waiting for sandwich shop to learn how to use mobile app ordering, ...

I'll respond as soon as I can.