Enable little endian kernel: misspelled Kconfig item

From: Valentin Rothberg
Date: Wed Mar 25 2015 - 03:57:33 EST

Hi David,

your commit 9861908f081f ("MIPS: OCTEON: Enable little endian kernel.")
adds the following conditional select to arch/mips/Kconfig:

+ select SYS_SUPPORTS_HOTPLUG_CPU if CONFIG_CPU_BIG_ENDIAN

The problem is the 'CONFIG_' prefix for 'CPU_BIG_ENDIAN'. The item is
always off since the prefix does not work as we are in a Kconfig file.
Hence, the if-statement never evaluates to true.

It can be fixed by simply removing the 'CONFIG_' prefix.

I detected this commit with ./scripts/checkkconfigsymbols.py. Commit
b1a3f243485f ("checkkconfigsymbols.py: make it Git aware") added support
to check (and compare) undefined Kconfig symbols in Git commits.

Kind regards,
Valentin