[RFC] bpf: Suggestion on bpf syscall interface

From: He Kuang
Date: Sat Mar 28 2015 - 07:40:22 EST

Hi, Alexei

In our end-end IO module project, we use bpf maps to record
configurations. According to current bpf syscall interface, we
should specify map_fd to lookup/update bpf maps, so we are
restricted to do config in the same user program.

My suggestion is to export this kind of operations to sysfs, so
we can load&attach bpf progs and config it seperately. We
implement this feature in our demo project. What's your opinion
on this?