Re: linux-next: manual merge of the tip tree with the net-next tree

From: Daniel Borkmann
Date: Tue Apr 07 2015 - 03:31:40 EST

On 04/07/2015 09:00 AM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
Today's linux-next merge of the tip tree got a conflict in
include/linux/bpf.h between commit 0fc174dea545 ("ebpf: make internal
bpf API independent of CONFIG_BPF_SYSCALL ifdefs") from the net-next
tree and commit 4e537f7fbdce ("bpf: Make internal bpf API independent
of CONFIG_BPF_SYSCALL #ifdefs") from the tip tree.

I fixed it up (they are the same patch and there are other changes in
the net-next tree, so I just used that version) and can carry the fix
as necessary (no action is required).

Thanks, Stephen! That is correct.