[PATCH 00/10] crypto: at91: add support for SAMA5D4 and fix related bugs
From: Leilei Zhao
Date: Tue Apr 07 2015 - 05:46:55 EST
The series of patches add crypto driver for SAMA5D4 and
fix some bugs about Atmel crypto driver:
- Add new IP version for AES and SHA.
- The spinlock is not initialized before using.
- Fix sg list management to avoid crash if there is a zero length sg in list.
- The max burst size in DMA configuration is out of range.
- The result of AES periodically goes wrong with performance test in OpenSSH.
- Fix a hangup issue in driver's internal buffer process.
The patches were made from herbert/crypto-2.6.git repository, and tested on a
SAMA5D4EK board and also did regression tests on SAMA5D3EK.
Leilei Zhao (9):
crypto: atmel-aes: add new version
crypto: atmel-sha: add new version
crypto: atmel-sha: fix sg list management
crypto: atmel-sha: initialize spinlock in probe
crypto: atmel-sha: correct the max burst size
crypto: atmel-tdes: initialize spinlock in probe
crypto: atmel-aes: initialize spinlock in probe
crypto: atmel-aes: sync the buf used in DMA or CPU
crypto: atmel-aes: correct usage of dma_sync_* API
Ludovic Desroches (1):
crypto: atmel-sha: correct the way data are split
drivers/crypto/atmel-aes.c | 24 +++++++++++++++++++-----
drivers/crypto/atmel-sha.c | 35 ++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------
drivers/crypto/atmel-tdes.c | 1 +
3 files changed, 44 insertions(+), 16 deletions(-)
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/