Re: blk-mq : blk_mq_map_swqueue maybe

From: Chong Yuan
Date: Tue Apr 07 2015 - 23:21:04 EST

nimisolo,

å 4/8/2015 10:10 AM, nimisolo åé:
Hi Jens,

In blk_mq_map_swqueue(), all the blk_mq_hw_ctx's nr_ctx are set
to zero, and then each blk_mq_ctx's index_hw is set to nr_ctx.
I think the index_hw means the index of the hardware queue that map
to this software queue, so maybe index_hw should be set to
blk_mq_hw_ctx's queue_num.

Multiple sw queues may be dispatched to one hw queue.
So index_hw here means the index of the sw queue in corresponding hw queue.

--yc

I'm a student and I probably have misunderstood this code, please help
me to resolve this confusion. Thank you.

static void blk_mq_map_swqueue(struct request_queue *q)
{
queue_for_each_hw_ctx(q, hctx, i) {
hctx->nr_ctx = 0;
}