Re: [BUG/PATCH] kernel RNG and its secrets

From: Daniel Borkmann
Date: Fri Apr 10 2015 - 10:46:32 EST

On 04/10/2015 04:36 PM, Stephan Mueller wrote:
Am Freitag, 10. April 2015, 16:26:00 schrieb Hannes Frederic Sowa:
I suspected a problem in how volatile with non-present output args could
be different, but this seems not to be the case.

I would contact llvm/clang mailing list and ask. Maybe there is a
problem? It seems kind of strange to me...

+1

Do you really think this is a compiler issue?

If clang/LLVM advertises "GCC compatibility", then this would
certainly be a different behavior.