Re: [GIT PULL] PMEM driver for v4.1

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Sat Apr 18 2015 - 11:42:40 EST

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 2:38 AM, Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxx> wrote:
> So we'be been busy discussing future steps in this thread for a few days,
> but it seems like Linus doesn't like the pull request. Linus, can you
> say what you don't like here?

I basically don't do pulls that generate a lot of discussion before
the discussion is over.

Of course, most of the time that discussion is because the pull
request itself is contentious. This time it seems to be more about
secondary issues related to the area rather than the pull request
itself being contentious. I assume nobody is actually objecting to the
pull itself, and will be going ahead with it.

Linus