Re: sparc64: Build failure due to commit f1600e549b94 (sparc: Make sparc64 use scalable lib/iommu-common.c functions)

From: Sowmini Varadhan
Date: Sun Apr 19 2015 - 06:52:13 EST

On (04/18/15 21:23), Guenter Roeck wrote:

> I spoke too early. Now I get a similar failure in the
> powerpc:allmodconfig build
> (which previously failed for a different reason).

I think this duplicate symbol is genuine.. there's a definition
in arch/powerpc/kernel/iommu.c. To avoid conflicting with that,
the one in lib/iommu-common.c can be renamed. I guess we missed
this during review, and this went under the radar when I did
all my testing on sparc.

I'll put a patch together for this today..

--Sowmini