[no subject]

From: Masondo Angela
Date: Wed Apr 22 2015 - 13:11:27 EST

Good day Everyone reading this true life story of my life. My name is
Masondo Angela from United State, a single mother with 2 kids. i have
been involve in so many scammers on the internet taking my hard earn
money, looking for a consolidation loan, until one faithful night, i
prayed and i believe God directed me to this loan company on the
internet by name Cash Assist Consumer Company,
emailcash4assist@xxxxxxxxx they assisted me with $250 000 00 Usd after
good 8 months contacting so many fake lenders on net, please my
people, be very careful obtaining loan with upfront fee without no
guarantee or confirmation that the firm is legit. this loan company
came to my rescue when i needed them most, at first i never trust
them, but after meeting up to their demand, i was a happy woman. which
is the most important thing in life. today i consolidate my debt and
am also proud of my own flat. my mother and two friends benefited from
this offer, and i also want the entire country to benefit from this
generous offer. this is my personal emailmasondoangela12@xxxxxxxxx and
for the loan company who assisted me here is their contact details
cash4assist@xxxxxxxxx