Re: Linux device driver for USB WIFI needs integrating

From: Chris Ward
Date: Fri Apr 24 2015 - 07:59:56 EST

lsusb shows
Bus 003 Device 024: ID 0b05:17ba ASUSTek Computer, Inc.

I've just built the OpenSUSE kernel from source, it has that CONFIG=m .
I think ASUS have changed the chip set.

Do we have to wait for ASUS to debug their driver ? Supposedly it worked
with an older kernel (up to 3.10 I think)

Chris Ward
--
Disclaimer: I work for IBM, but I do not represent IBM. Any opinions
expressed in this email are personal and donât necessarily represent my