Good Day,

From: oui oui
Date: Wed Apr 29 2015 - 05:01:15 EST

Good Day,

I am Miss.Alima Ammed. 22 years old and the only child/daughter of my
late parent, I got your contact from a web business directory on
investment.I have funds to the tune of 9.5M USD which is kept in a
bank. I have no business experience, I am looking for an experienced
business partner who can handle all aspects of the investment of this
fund also help me get admission in your country where i will continue
my education. To assure you it is legitimate i will send you more
informations if you indicate your interest to help me.get back to me
with

(alimaammed234@xxxxxx)

yous Sincerely,

Miss.Alima Ammed.