Hello My Dear

From: Ann Beattie Sanchez
Date: Thu May 28 2015 - 23:49:29 EST

Hi Dear,
It is my pleasure to meet you , I hope all is well with you.

I am Ann Beattie Sanchez, a United States army officer from the United States
of America. I am supportive, loving and humble. I really need a good
friend with whom I can have a genuine , meaningful and intimate
relationship full of love, passion and romance.

I took Interest in you and would love to meet you for a serious
relationship, although I am not always available to write mail due to
the condition of my duty.

Note that neither age nor ethnic differences will not be a barrier to
our relationship , what I need is your love, trust and care and I will
give you my best love.

Please let us continue this conversation through my private email
account (ann_sanchez105@xxxxxxxxxxx)
I will introduce myself better and send you my picture as soon as I
receive your mail.

I hope to read your mail soon.
Warmest Regards,
Ann Beattie Sanchez