Re: [linux-next] please include init-v4.1-rc6 branch for v4.2

From: Paul Gortmaker
Date: Wed Jun 03 2015 - 17:41:31 EST

[Re: [linux-next] please include init-v4.1-rc6 branch for v4.2] On 03/06/2015 (Wed 19:54) Mark Brown wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 03, 2015 at 01:39:04PM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> > On Tue, 2 Jun 2015 19:23:18 -0400 Paul Gortmaker <paul.gortmaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > > Please include init-v4.1-rc6 branch of:
> > > git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/paulg/linux.git
>
> > OK, I will add it in just before I merge Andrew's tree and see how it
> > goes.
>
> It looks like this has broken every build that includes modules which
> I'm trying in my build reports - lots of implicit declarations breaking
> the build.

The module build fails [on ARM] seem worse than they are since the one
interaction with the tegra/fuse driver causes spew to appear from
generic files like device.h

https://lkml.kernel.org/r/20150603160808.GM29898@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the build coverage during the A/C outage; I'll follow up to
your build report with more details shortly; indicating exatly what has
been done to fix what.

Paul.