Re: [GIT PULL] arch/h8300 for 4.2

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Wed Jun 24 2015 - 12:03:20 EST

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 9:17 AM, Yoshinori Sato
<ysato@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Could you pull this tree?
> git://git.sourceforge.jp/gitroot/uclinux-h8/linux.git for-4.2

Welcome back for the h8300 tree... Well, almost:

I was going to pull it, but then noticed that it's at a random public
site, and unsigned.

So there is nothing wrong with the content, but I do not want to pull
from random untrusted sites without having a signed tag. So I'd ask
you to create a signed tag ("git tag -s") and ask me to pull that
instead, ok?

Are you still DC21AAD1, or do you have a newer pgp key? Maybe
something bigger than 1024 bits?

Also, would you mind adding a small explanation (maybe in the signed
key, or maybe just in the new pull request) about what has changed in
the h8300 tree (and maybe support)? I'm assuming this is not just
resurrecting the old code, but is a new cleaned-up version?

Thanks,
Linus