Re: net/netfilter/ipset: work around gcc-4.4.4 initializer bug (was: Re: linux-next: Tree for Jun 25)

From: Jozsef Kadlecsik
Date: Thu Jun 25 2015 - 05:15:02 EST

On Thu, 25 Jun 2015, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 10:17 AM, Stephen Rothwell <sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Changes since 20150624:
> >
> > The net-next tree lost its build failure.
>
> > $ git checkout -b akpm remotes/origin/akpm/master
> > Applying: net/netfilter/ipset: work around gcc-4.4.4 initializer bug
>
> I can confirm this patch (which I couldn't find on any mailing list) is also
> needed for gcc 4.1.2.
>
> Note that the issue is in mainline since last night.

Sorry, I haven't checked the patch with older gcc releases.

Acked-by: Jozsef Kadlecsik <kadlec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Best regards,
Jozsef
-
E-mail : kadlec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kadlecsik.jozsef@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Address : Wigner Research Centre for Physics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences
H-1525 Budapest 114, POB. 49, Hungary