Re: [tip:timers/core] clocksource: Increase dependencies of timer-stm32 to limit build wreckage

From: Daniel Lezcano
Date: Mon Jun 29 2015 - 05:09:23 EST

On 06/22/2015 10:05 AM, Maxime Coquelin wrote:

[ ... ]

---
drivers/clocksource/Kconfig | 4 ++--

Thanks Paul for the patch.
Actually, I already had sent a patch to fix this dependency issue [0].
I thought Daniel had pick it, but don't find it in his tree.
My patch adds a build dependency on GENERIC_CLOCKEVENTS, which I think
is the best way to fix the problem.

Yes, I have it in my tree but I was expecting some more fixes to pick up in order to send a PR to Thomas.

Is it possible you send your a fix on top of this patch ? So I can drop your initial patch.

-- Daniel

--
<http://www.linaro.org/> Linaro.org â Open source software for ARM SoCs

Follow Linaro: <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Linaro> Facebook |