Re: Kconfig: '+config' valid syntax?

From: Paul Bolle
Date: Fri Jul 03 2015 - 06:52:28 EST

On vr, 2015-07-03 at 11:29 +0200, Andreas Ruprecht wrote:
> Well, as I mentioned earlier, with a patch similar to the one below
> this
> warning is also generated three times for every '---' before 'help'.

You're right, that was in your first message. It already slipped my
mind.

> So we would need to add special treatment for '-' also in the command
> case, right? But that doesn't look appealing to me, more like a dirty,
> dirty hack around the actual problem...

It seems so.

Someone ambitious might want to jump in the lex rules and see what can
be done in a clean way. (Perhaps that will start with renaming COMMAND
and PARAM and/or documenting these states.) I think I already
demonstrated that I'm too unfamiliar with lex for it to make sense to
volunteer.

Thanks,

Paul Bolle