Re: Re: [RFC] arm: Add for atomic half word exchange

From: Sarbojit Ganguly
Date: Fri Jul 03 2015 - 10:35:29 EST

Sorry about that. I dug a bit deeper and found that the code was not getting executed and rectified that. The compilation indeed fails for the lack of ldrexh instruction support on ARMv6.

Hence, my patch needs to be guarded with !CONFIG_CPU_V6 so as to allow the code run on >=6k and above.

I will post the v2 soon.