[GIT PULL] A few small fixes for 4.2-rc1

From: Jens Axboe
Date: Fri Jul 03 2015 - 12:40:35 EST

Hi Linus,

Mainly sending this off now for the writeback fixes, since they fix a
real regression introduced with the cgroup writeback changes. The NVMe
fix could wait for next pull for this series, but it's simple enough
that we might as well include it. This pull request contains:

- Two cgroup writeback fixes from Tejun, fixing a user reported issue
with luks crypt devices hanging when being closed.

- NVMe error cleanup fix from Jon Derrick, fixing a case where we'd
attempt to free an unregistered IRQ.

Please pull!

git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block.git for-linus

Jon Derrick (1):
NVMe: Fix irq freeing when queue_request_irq fails

Tejun Heo (2):
writeback: don't embed root bdi_writeback_congested in bdi_writeback
writeback: don't drain bdi_writeback_congested on bdi destruction

drivers/block/nvme-core.c | 9 +++-
include/linux/backing-dev-defs.h | 5 +-
include/linux/backing-dev.h | 6 ++-

Jens Axboe