rx51-battery.ko incompatiblity: board code vs DT

From: Pali RohÃr
Date: Mon Jul 06 2015 - 15:44:32 EST

Hello,

now I found out that rx51-battery.ko driver register sysnode
/sys/class/power_supply/rx51-battery/ when booting with legacy board
code. But when booting DT kernel it register sysnode with different name
/sys/class/power_supply/n900-battery/

Sysfs node for DT kernel comes from Nokia N900 DTS file:
arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-n900.dts

I would propose change which change DTS to "rx51-battery" to have it
compatible with naming which is for legacy board code. It is just
because to have compatibility and same naming scheme and also to make
existing programs to work without needing patching them.

What do you think?

--
Pali RohÃr
pali.rohar@xxxxxxxxx