RE: about the time consuming kvm_vcpu_ioctl issue in rhel kernel

From: Li, Liang Z
Date: Thu Aug 06 2015 - 02:00:27 EST

Please Ignore the following message in the brace
{ The synchronize_rcu() is a time consuming operation, the unpstream kernel
still have some issue, the KVM_RUN ioctl will take more then 10ms when
resume the VM after migration. }

The upstream kernel does not have such issue, only the rhel kernel has. Forgive my neglect.

Liang