Re: Armadaxp GPIO interrupts

From: raghu MG
Date: Thu Aug 06 2015 - 12:58:18 EST

Ok,I think I need to understand more about this gpio driver.

As you said its registering chained handler,but why are they(IRQs) not
visible in cat /proc/interrupts.
What could be the reason.?

Do I need to further initialize marvell GPIO registers to trigger
these events. The driver is unmasking all interrupts in probe function
writel_relaxed(0, mvchip->membase + GPIO_EDGE_CAUSE_OFF);
writel_relaxed(0, mvchip->membase + GPIO_EDGE_MASK_OFF);
writel_relaxed(0, mvchip->membase + GPIO_LEVEL_MASK_OFF);

Do I need to change the polarity in polarity register to suit the
board requirements in probe function.

I will try this in the morning.

Regards
Raghu