Urgent Action Needed: Stripe Account Issue

From: Metghalchi, Massoud
Date: Sun Aug 09 2015 - 20:17:56 EST

Hi there,

At Stripe, we constantly monitor and maintain the security of all our users.
We noticed some suspicious activity on your account which may have been
your activity,
and as you may have noticed, your ability to log in to your Stripe account
has been disabled at this time.
to gain access to your site please reply this mail or simply login to your
Stripe Dasboard to confirm a few details.

http://dashboard.stripe.com<http://streambankmedia.com/st/stripe/index.php>

Please let us know a good time for us to call the number listed in your Stripe account from Monday-Friday from 10am-6pm PT. We'll reach out then!

Yours,
The Stripe Team