[PATCH] regmap: fix typos in regmap.c
From: Xiubo Li
Date: Wed Aug 12 2015 - 03:11:51 EST
There are two typos in drivers/base/regmap/regmap.c, and they may
introduce some noise when checking new patches.
Signed-off-by: Xiubo Li <lixiubo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
drivers/base/regmap/regmap.c | 4 ++--
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/drivers/base/regmap/regmap.c b/drivers/base/regmap/regmap.c
index 7111d04..cae3f26 100644
@@ -1740,7 +1740,7 @@ EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL(regmap_bulk_write);
* the (register,newvalue) pairs in regs have not been formatted, but
* they are all in the same page and have been changed to being page
- * relative. The page register has been written if that was neccessary.
+ * relative. The page register has been written if that was necessary.
static int _regmap_raw_multi_reg_write(struct regmap *map,
const struct reg_default *regs,
@@ -2050,7 +2050,7 @@ static int _regmap_raw_read(struct regmap *map, unsigned int reg, void *val,
* Some buses or devices flag reads by setting the high bits in the
- * register addresss; since it's always the high bits for all
+ * register address; since it's always the high bits for all
* current formats we can do this here rather than in
* formatting. This may break if we get interesting formats.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/