Re: [Adi-buildroot-devel] [Consult] blackfin: About one building break issue for STACKTRACE

From: Chen Gang
Date: Fri Sep 04 2015 - 19:38:05 EST

On 9/3/15 11:05, Chen Gang wrote:
> On 4/17/15 22:02, Chen Gang wrote:
>> On 4/17/15 11:02, Zhang, Sonic wrote:
>>> Hi Gang,
>>>
>>> Please only use the GCC for Blackfin 2013R1 or 2014R1 from https://sourceforge.net/projects/adi-buildroot/files/ . Upstream GCC5 isn't ported to Blackfin properly.

After a simply trying, I guess, this issue is not quite difficult to be
fixed.

- The current gcc 'think', our current usage is incorrect.

- But the original gcc 'think', our current usage is OK.

- The related commits is "e52beba PR debug/54694" in gcc git repo.

I shall try to consult the gcc related members for it, so we can make
sure whether we need fix our code or the new gcc need be fixed.

Thanks.

--
Chen Gang (éå)

Open, share, and attitude like air, water, and life which God blessed