[PATCH 4.2 003/134] nfc: st-nci: Fix non accurate comment for st_nci_i2c_read
From: Greg Kroah-Hartman
Date: Sat Sep 26 2015 - 18:19:46 EST
4.2-stable review patch. If anyone has any objections, please let me know.
From: Christophe Ricard <christophe.ricard@xxxxxxxxx>
commit e7723b33077b04648213f043bc22654c54e375e4 upstream.
Due to a copy and paste error st_nci_i2c_read still contains
st21nfca header comment.
Signed-off-by: Christophe Ricard <christophe-h.ricard@xxxxxx>
Signed-off-by: Samuel Ortiz <sameo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
drivers/nfc/st-nci/i2c.c | 9 ++-------
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)
@@ -118,15 +118,10 @@ static int st_nci_i2c_write(void *phy_id
* Reads an ndlc frame and returns it in a newly allocated sk_buff.
- * frame size : if received frame is complete (find ST_NCI_SOF_EOF at
- * end of read)
- * -EAGAIN : if received frame is incomplete (not find ST_NCI_SOF_EOF
- * at end of read)
+ * 0 : if received frame is complete
* -EREMOTEIO : i2c read error (fatal)
* -EBADMSG : frame was incorrect and discarded
- * (value returned from st_nci_i2c_repack)
- * -EIO : if no ST_NCI_SOF_EOF is found after reaching
- * the read length end sequence
+ * -ENOMEM : cannot allocate skb, frame dropped
static int st_nci_i2c_read(struct st_nci_i2c_phy *phy,
struct sk_buff **skb)
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/