Re: fs: out of bounds on stack in iov_iter_advance

From: Jens Axboe
Date: Fri Nov 06 2015 - 11:07:01 EST

On 11/05/2015 08:38 PM, Linus Torvalds wrote:
On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 6:19 PM, Al Viro <viro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How are we going to handle that one? I can put it into mainline pull
request via vfs.git, with Cc: stable, but if e.g. Jens prefers to take it
via the block tree, I'll be glad to leave it for him to deal with.

Put it in the vfs tree (I'm hoping for a pull request soon..)

I pulled the block trees from Jens yesterday, so there is presumably
nothing pending there right now.

Either way is obviously fine with me. I have 4 patches pending, but unless more urgent things show up, I was going to continue collecting fixes and submit that post -rc1.

--
Jens Axboe