Re: irq_desc use-after-free in smp_irq_move_cleanup_interrupt

From: Joe Lawrence
Date: Wed Nov 25 2015 - 17:02:58 EST

On 11/25/2015 04:12 PM, Thomas Gleixner wrote:
On Wed, 25 Nov 2015, Thomas Gleixner wrote:
So if CPU1 gets the IPI _BEFORE_ move_in_progress is set to 0, and
does not get another IPI before the next move ..... That has been that
way forever.

Duh. Working on a real fix this time.

Here you go. Completely untested of course.

Hi Thomas -- thanks for taking a look! (Well, the analysis looks like more than *just* a look :)

I'll give the patch a go when I get back in the office next week.

-- Joe