Touchpad of Asus X450LCP stops working after a suspend/resume

From: Marcos Souza
Date: Mon Nov 30 2015 - 20:31:27 EST

Hi guys,

there is some time this problem happens for me, using different
version of kernel, even using a vanilla kernel. I already tried to ask
linux-input[1][2] but without success (I don't know if the correct
place is linux-input, and if it's not please tell where else can I ask
it).

When this happens, I can some some messages of "ACPI warning: Argument
#4 type mismatch". This can be related? If it's not, there is some
additional info that I could provide to get more help?

Thanks,

[1] http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel.input/38312
[2] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel.input/46855/match=marcos+paulo+de+souza