linux-next: build failure after merge of the akpm-current tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Tue Dec 15 2015 - 04:55:51 EST

Hi Andrew,

After merging the akpm-current tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
pseries_le_defconfig) failed like this:

mm/huge_memory.c: In function 'madvise_free_huge_pmd':
mm/huge_memory.c:1592:14: error: implicit declaration of function 'pmd_mkclean' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
orig_pmd = pmd_mkclean(orig_pmd);
^

Caused by me screwing up the merge resolution :-(

So I readded the definition of pmd_mkclean to
arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/pgtable.h

BTW, patch "arch/powerpc/include/asm/pgtable-ppc64.h: add
pmd_[dirty|mkclean] for THP" adds a second identical definition of
pmd_dirty() ...

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx