Charity Donation

From: Jeff Skoll
Date: Sun Jan 03 2016 - 03:11:45 EST

Hi,
My name is Jeffrey Skoll, a philanthropist and the founder of one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in âgiving while living.â I had one idea that never changed in my mind â that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give USD2.498 Million to a randomly selected individual. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the individual. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

Visit the web page to know more about me: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/meet-the-canadian-billionaire-whos-giving-it-all-away/article4209888/ or you can read an article of me on Wikipedia.

Regards,
Jeffrey Skoll.