Re: staging-slicoss: Replace variable initialisations by assignments in slic_if_init()

From: SF Markus Elfring
Date: Sun Jan 03 2016 - 15:11:42 EST

>> Can such fine-tuning result in positive effects for the run-time behaviour?
>
> If you can not benchmark and show the proof, don't even start to claim
> such a thing.

Which measurement results would you accept for further discussion?

>> My suggestions can result in measurable differences.
>
> Show the proof please.

Which information presentations would finally qualify for "the proof"
you request now?

Which test systems will be representative for you?

> That's the only way I will ever accept anything else from you like this.

Are there any update suggestions remaining in the waiting queue
which have a higher chance of acceptance because their value might be
a bit more obvious?

Regards,
Markus