Re: a configfs update for 4.5, and the configfs tree question

From: Christoph Hellwig
Date: Mon Jan 04 2016 - 06:51:08 EST

On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 03:05:30PM -0800, Joel Becker wrote:

> Hoi,
>
> I'm well aware that I've caught some reviews and missed some others. I
> support funneling through hch's tree here.

Thanks. I've created a separate repo for configfs:

git://git.infradead.org/users/hch/configfs.git

gitweb:

http://git.infradead.org/users/hch/configfs.git

this has the binary attribute patch with the most important
review fixes, and the patch attached below to add myself as co-maintainer
and update the git repo in MAINTAINERS. I'd like a signoff from you
for that second one and then move it to for-next.

Fengguang, can you give this tree the full buildbot treatment?

Stephen, can you add

git://git.infradead.org/users/hch/configfs.git for-next

to for-next? It's currently emptry but will contain the two commits
from the pending branch as soon as I get the signoff from Joel.