Re: net-thunder: One check less in nicvf_register_interrupts() after error detection

From: SF Markus Elfring
Date: Thu Jan 07 2016 - 15:39:37 EST

> Some prefer that source code be "templatized" regardless
> of the number of exit points that any particular use of a
> specific function type.

This is another interesting view on involved implementation details.

> Some of your patches are converting these templatized
> functions to a different form for no added value.

Would you like to distinguish a bit more between my evolving
collection of update suggestions and the concrete proposal
for the function "nicvf_register_interrupts"?

> These patches make the local source code inconsistent
> and generally goes against the authors preferred style.

Which programming approach will be the leading one here finally?

Regards,
Markus