Re: System "hangs" on kernels > v4.4-rc1 - mpt2sas problem?

From: Martin K. Petersen
Date: Fri Jan 08 2016 - 12:25:22 EST

>>>>> "Tony" == Luck, Tony <tony.luck@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Tony> If you need something more, let me know what commands to run.

Well, you definitely have a SAS2308 installed. The question is whether
that's the only controller or not. Your bisect aimed at a megaraid_sas
patch. I just want to make sure we're looking at the right set of
commits.

So if you could boot an older kernel and verify that your root fs is
indeed on a disk attached to the mpt2sas controller that would be
helpful.

--
Martin K. Petersen Oracle Linux Engineering