4.1 to 4.4 regression: Gnome 2 password management asks too late

From: Pavel Machek
Date: Fri Jan 08 2016 - 14:33:57 EST

Hi!

On v4.1, Gnome2 boots, notices wlan is encrypted, and asks "enter
password to unlock your login keyring", so it can grab wlan password.

So far so good.

On v4.4, Gnome2 boots, asks for wlan password, then wants to store the
password and asks "enter password to unlock your login keyring".

Not good.

This is on ARM, but I believe I see similar effects with Chromium on
PC -- it only asks for keyring password after I re-enter the website
password and confirm that I want to store it.

Do you see it, too? Any ideas how to debug it?
Pavel