Re: DT config of io resource

From: Rongrong Zou
Date: Tue Jan 12 2016 - 20:55:23 EST

On 2016/1/13 1:31, Sebastian Andrzej Siewior wrote:
* Rolland Chau | 2015-12-31 13:46:14 [+0800]:

Hi Sebastian,
Hi,

I see that your sent a patch contain the below dt config.

I want to konw how can i get IO resource from dts, how is the

parent node configed? thanks.

The complete node can be found in
arch/x86/platform/ce4100/falconfalls.dts

The ressource should be configured by the platform_device code so a
platform_get_resource(pdev, IORESOURCE_IO, 0);
should do the trick. The upper bus is ISA and the first 1 in reg
classifies the memory as IO memory and not memory mapped.

I found your isa node is as subnode of pci node, so does the I/O port on isa
is memory-mapped into PCI address space ?

Sebastian

Regards,
Rongrong