Mis-backport in af_unix patch for Linux 3.10.95

From: Sultan Qasim
Date: Sun Jan 24 2016 - 00:11:47 EST

Hello all,

I'm an outsider to the Linux kernel community, so I apologize if this
is not the right channel to mention this. I noticed that the
backported version of the patch "af_unix: Revert 'lock_interruptible'
in stream receive code" in Linux 3.10.95 seems to have removed the
mutex_lock_interruptible from the wrong function.

Here is the backported patch:
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable.git/commit/?id=3a57e783016bf43ab9326172217f564941b85b17

Here is the original:
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable.git/commit/net/unix/af_unix.c?id=3822b5c2fc62e3de8a0f33806ff279fb7df92432

Was it not meant to be removed from unix_stream_recvmsg instead of
unix_dgram_recvmsg? Also, the variable called "noblock" needs to be
removed from the function being changed to prevent unused variable
warnings.

Sultan Q. Khan