Left-over select to PUBLIC_KEY_ALGO_RSA

From: Andreas Ziegler
Date: Fri Mar 04 2016 - 10:27:23 EST

Hi David,

your patch "akcipher: Move the RSA DER encoding check to the crypto
layer" showed up in linux-next today as commit d43de6c780a8 (that is,
next-20160304).

It removes the CONFIG_PUBLIC_KEY_ALGO_RSA option, but does leave one
reference to it in place inside security/integrity/Kconfig, in the
definition of CONFIG_INTEGRITY_ASYMMETRIC_KEYS.

As the corresponding option is gone, the select statement can safely be
removed. Should I prepare a simple patch for that?

I detected this by using scripts/checkkconfigsymbols on today's and
yesterday's linux-next trees (i.e., "./scripts/checkkconfigsymbols.py -d
next-20160303..next-20160304").

Best regards,

Andreas