Re: [patch] sbp-target: checking for NULL instead of IS_ERR

From: Chris Boot
Date: Thu Mar 10 2016 - 15:56:15 EST

On 05/03/16 09:33, Nicholas A. Bellinger wrote:
> On Sat, 2016-03-05 at 08:45 +0000, Chris Boot wrote:
>> Are these in linux-next or another branch somewhere I can easily clone
>> them from?
>
> The patch series is in target-pending/for-next.

Hi Nic,

I've just managed to resurrect a test rig for this (the hardware I had
for it has stopped being usable, yay!), and my initial testing shows the
updated code panics on the first submitted IO.

I'll go and debug it now and see what I can get from it, but I thought
I'd let you know ASAP.

Cheers,
Chris

--