RE: Performance drop on Baytrail with 4.5-rc2

From: Longepe, Philippe
Date: Tue Mar 15 2016 - 04:52:50 EST

Hi Thomas,

The patches which are improving ffmeg had to be tested for 2 months on android before submission.

That's why I resubmitted them very recently for review on our internal list.

They will be submitted them to the linux-pm list as soon as our internal review will be finished.

Srinivas, Rafael, did you get a chance to look at my patches (Perf/Power improvements for load-based algorithm) ?

In the meantime I'll do some additional tests with phoronix test suites.

Regards,

Philippe,