Re: [GIT PULL] f2fs updates for v4.6

From: Jaegeuk Kim
Date: Fri Mar 18 2016 - 01:00:44 EST

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 07:32:34PM -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 5:58 PM, Jaegeuk Kim <jaegeuk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Note that, I did cherry-pick one patch and add another patch to resolve the
> > conflict against recent crypto changes.
>
> *please* don't do things like this!

My apologies.
I'll definitely keep in mind.

And, thank you for explaining what I did so insanely.
I can understand how I made a mistake which makes the git history much uglier
as well as unnecessary commits which make it much harder to investigate any
problem.

Let me undo my recent unnecessary extra work and add a single commit that
migrates the crypto codes.
Then, let me repost a pull request later again.
Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks,