Re: [GIT PULL] f2fs updates for v4.6

From: Jaegeuk Kim
Date: Sat Mar 26 2016 - 16:26:26 EST

On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 01:04:44PM -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 1:00 PM, Jaegeuk Kim <jaegeuk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > After then, as Dave suggested, we needed to move the crypto libraries into
> > common fs/crypto, so that other filesystems can support that in common sense.
> >
> > Please check the below threads about this history.
> > http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-fsdevel/msg93424.html
>
> That's not the explanation we wanted.
>
> The thing that needs explaining is the "index" change to
> "inode->i_ino", which I undid.

Oh, I made the original uplift patch a year ago and confused with the below
patch at that time.
I missed this, when writing new patches based on the old ones recently.

https://lkml.org/lkml/2015/5/11/1214

I made that patch to resolve the changed page index by fcollapse.
But, simply I noticed that encryption doesn't support fcollapse or finsert.

Thanks,