Re: Adding the nand/next branch to linux-next
From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Wed Mar 30 2016 - 18:24:39 EST
On Wed, 30 Mar 2016 16:15:38 +0200 Boris Brezillon <boris.brezillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I recently became maintainer of the NAND flash subsystem, and, if you
> don't mind, I'd like to add my nand/next branch  to linux-next.
> git://github.com/linux-nand/linux.git nand/next
Added from today.
Thanks for adding your subsystem tree as a participant of linux-next. As
you may know, this is not a judgment of your code. The purpose of
linux-next is for integration testing and to lower the impact of
conflicts between subsystems in the next merge window.
You will need to ensure that the patches/commits in your tree/series have
* submitted under GPL v2 (or later) and include the Contributor's
* posted to the relevant mailing list,
* reviewed by you (or another maintainer of your subsystem tree),
* successfully unit tested, and
* destined for the current or next Linux merge window.
Basically, this should be just what you would send to Linus (or ask him
to fetch). It is allowed to be rebased if you deem it necessary.