I would be grateful for your prompt reply.

From: Mr.Diallo Kabore
Date: Mon Apr 11 2016 - 08:25:38 EST

Dear Good Friend,

Compliment of the season,

I am Mr.Diallo Kabore, Director In charge of Auditing and accounting
department of Bank Of Africa, BOA, I hope that you will not betray or
expose this trust and confident that i am about to repose on you for
the mutual benefit of our both families.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of FOURTEEN
MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS ($14,200,000) immediately to
your account anywhere you chose.

This is a very highly secret, i will like you to please keep this
proposal as a top secret or delete it if you are not interested, upon
receipt of your reply, i will send to you more details about this
business deal.

I will also direct you on how this deal will be done without any
problem; you must understand that this is 100% free from risk.

Therefore my questions are:-
1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust?
If yes, get back to me immediately.

I would be grateful for your prompt reply.
Regards
Mr.Diallo Kabore.