Re:ÂÂÂÂProces denture tools

From: Frank
Date: Sat Apr 16 2016 - 07:22:33 EST

Dear Sir

Hello!

Our company is the Guangzhou Honda and China FAW suppliers. We have been providing quality products and services for them.

Our company's main products:

Graphite machining end mill
The denture machining tool
Zirconia processing tool
PCD tools
CNC inserts
Milling toolholder
Boron carbide nozzles
Mould parts
Guide bush and collet

Dental with titanium screws, this product quality has certification ISO13485 of the German TÂÂ1V

We will frequently introduce new products, please pay attention www.jch-tools.com.

We have been providing our customers with high quality products and quality service, we performed continuous processing technology improvement, continuing to reduce the production cost, to provide customers maximize profits.

Our products are exported around the world, has a good customer evaluation.

Our quality service, has a good customer evaluation.

If you are interested in, you can test some samples for confirming our products quality, I believe we will have pleasant cooperation in the near future.

Best regards!

Frank

SHENZHEN KALEAD TOOLS CO.,LTD | Shenzhen Surmount Tools Co., Ltd
TEL: 86-0755-27261985
FAX: 86-0755-27261895
Email: smt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.jch-tools.com